How Do You Say Merry | Happy Christmas in Nepali Language
How Do You Say Merry | Happy Christmas in Nepali Language: – I think you might be having these questions in your head. So you are coming to visit Nepal? Have you been thinking about learning the basic language? Had you no time to do this? Are you stressed out? Well, you do not have to. Why? Because we are here to help. Visiting Nepal is one good thing to do. The natural scenes are just amazing and you can learn quite a bit from us as well. I know, learning another language is quite a mess and you won’t be able to learn it so quickly. But we are here and you can learn few expressions that can be used daily in the course of tours.
Learning the Nepali language is not that easy as you think it might be. It just needs a good partner to practice it and little excitement is enough. In any events or future conditions that you are coming to Nepal from any nation or any corner of the world and are not somewhat familiar with the language here, you will experience serious difficulties and may have problems on daily basis. In this manner, it is essential for you to take in some helpful expressions in Nepali on the off chance that you will be in Nepal or are planning to be here very soon.
Obviously, you can have an interpreter close by consistently, yet that may be costly or not all that attainable constantly. Nevertheless, it is always good to learn another language, just because you can experience culture and linguistics tone as a whole. You will love everything about Nepal once you learn the basics of the language. People are very much friendly here and would love to interact with you too.
How Do You Say Merry | Happy Christmas in Nepali Language
1. Yesu le sabaiko rakhysa garun. Sabailai Christmas ko subhakamana. येसु ले सबैको रक्षा गरुन्। सबैलाई क्रिसमसको शुभकामना
Christmas is right in front of us and this will be very much beneficial to you if you are here for Christmas. This phrase is commonly used when the fellow Christians share the wishes the Christmas among each other and it is quite popular in Nepal. The literal translation of the statement is ‘Jesus will save everyone. Merry Christmas to all”. This is one of the formal ways of saying Merry Christmas in Nepal. It tries to reflect the spiritual influence of the Christianity and love for the God and its people. It shows how much people believe in Jesus and that celebrating this festival is worshipping him for all the salvation he will provide and protection he will provide when the day comes. I hope you will be getting a similar reply to this as well.
2. Sab ko ek bhagwan Yesu le sabailai herchan. Merry Christmas. सब को एक भगवान् येसु ले सबैलाइ हेर्छन्। मेरि क्रिसमस
This phrase is another commonly used among Nepali Christians at the time of Christmas. Its literal English translation is “Jesus is one and only god for all and he will look after everyone”. the ‘merry Christmas’ at the end is an adaptation of English call for Christmas. However, this phrase tries to show how much the festival means to the fellow Christians. They believe that the Jesus is only god and he alone can take care of all the living beings. The belief in the light and power of the lord is what makes them so enchanted with the spirit of Christmas. The belief that Jesus will take care in times of need and desperation is also reflected in the statement. People have strongly believed and love for the God, thus people are seen using such phrases.
3. Christmas ko mahol le hajurko ghar santi, ullasmaya le bhariyos. Christmas ko subhakamana. क्रिसमसको माहोल ले हजुरको घर शान्ति, उल्लसमय ले भरियोस्। क्रिसमसको शुभकामना।
This statement is a formal way of wishing a proper Christmas to anyone close. This statement tries to create a feeling of jubilant environment that Christmas brings. The literal English translation of the statement is as follows “May the spirit of the Christmas fill your home with peace, joy, and love. I wish you all Merry Christmas.” It is clear that the wishing is done to show the upliftment of atmosphere in the house being filled with peace and love. Spreading such ambiance is what Christmas is all about. This is why it is one of the popular ways of wishing Christmas. Christmas kosubhakama at the end means Good wishes for Christmas or Merry Christmas.
4. Timro jasto Saath le Harsha ra asha barcha, bishwo ramro banaune cha. Christmas esaiko sabut chan. तिम्रो जस्तो साथले हर्ष र आशा बर्च, बिश्वास् राम्रो बनाउने छ। क्रिसमस यसैको सबुत छन्
Another way of wishing Merry Christmas in Nepali is to make someone special in our life feel more special. This way of wish tries to do so. The literal meaning of the statement in the English language is as follows “Christmas is the proof that this world can become a better place if we have lots of people like you who fill it with happiness and hope.” This statement tries to convey the message to the loved one that festivals are celebrated not just because of what Gods did but also to celebrate the essence of good people in the world and how such people motivate others. The statement furthers shares that Christmas is proof that such goodness of people has made the world a better place.
5. Christmas ma hajur ko biswasra day le hajur ko suswastha ra samridhi ko kamana gardachu. क्रिसमसमा हजुर को बिश्वास र दय ले हजुर को सुस्वस्थ्य र समृद्धि को कामना गर्दछु।
This is another formal wishing of Christmas mostly prevalent among the Nepali Christians. It shows that faith and kindness must be reflected at the time of Christmas to ensure that prayer or good health and prosperity remains forever in the life. The literal translation of the statement is as follows: ‘Keep your faith and kindness this Christmas. I wish you good health and prosperity.’
6. Christmas ko ramailo afanta ko saath. Bidara chad koyo din lai bisesh banau pyara afanta sanga ramailo garera. Christmans ko subhakamana. क्रिसमसको रमाइलो आफन्त को साथ। बिदा र चाड् को यो दिन लाई बिषेश बनाउ प्यारा आफन्त सङ रमाइलो गरेर। क्रिसमसको शुभकामना
This is a wish to family and friends to celebrate Christmas together. The statement tries to convey the feeling that Christmas is best to celebrate with family and friends. To make the day of Christmas, a day of the holiday, a day of the festival, more special it is important to have fun with beloved ones. The literal translation of the statement is “Make every moment of the Holidays a wonderful time by spending it with loved ones. Christmas is best when love is all around you. Merry Christmas.” This statement also indirectly tries to decrease the gap between people and their loved ones due to various reasons and it emphasizes that such festivals and holidays must be properly enjoyed to uphold the bonding of friendship among people.
7. Yo chad ko bela ko samjhana hajurlai. Christmas ko ujyallo le hajurlai sadhai santi ra khusi diyi rahos. यो चाड् को बेला को सम्झना हजुरलाई। क्रिसमसको उज्यल्लो ले हजुरलाई सधै शान्ति र खुसि दिइ रहोस्
This wish is generally used to send to long distance beloved ones. Time and work take people apart across the world but the memories of fun days like Christmas will always make the distance seem longer and fondness for the memories larger. The literal translation of the statement is “Sending you the greetings of the season with all my love and cheers. May the light of Christmas give you peace and happiness.” The statement reflects that the sender remembers the memories of the receiver fondly and sends his/ her regards in the time of Christmas. The statement further shows that the sender wishes the lights in the houses at Christmas, the beautiful lighting of the Christmas trees to brighten the life of the receiver so that the receiver will always have a peaceful and happy life. It is a true showcasing of love never to be decreased even at the great lengths of distance.
8. Timro hridaya ko kunai barbari chaina, Christmas ko upalakshya ma samridhi ra dheraimaya mero tarfa bata timi ra timro pariwarlai. तिम्रो हृदय को कुनै बराबरि छैन, क्रिसमस उपलक्ष्यमा समृद्धि र धेरै माया मेरो तर्फबाट तिमि र तिम्रो परिवारलाई
Another way of making a loved one feel more special is by this wish of Christmas. This statement not only shows your care for one particular individual but also shows the beauty you saw in that person and how it has impacted you and how you want the individual and their family members to prosper due to the unparallel beauty of that individual. The literal translation of the statement is “Your kind soul is a gift no one can ever match. Prosperity and an abundance of love is my wish for you and your family this Christmas.” It also tries to show how widely you think to matter you enough to wish to the individual’s family. The occasion of Christmas is celebrated and many love is spread like a true virtue of a Christmas wish.
9. Christmas koutsab le sukha, maya ra santi failaos. Esplaiko Christmas ramailo gari manaum. Christmas ko subhakamana. क्रिसमसको उत्सब ले सुख, माया र शान्ति फैलओस्। यसपालिको क्रिसमस रमाइलो गरि मनाउ। क्रिसमसको शुभकामना।
This statement tries to invoke a simple message of making the Christmas enjoyable and filled with fun so that it may brighten the rest of the year with happiness, love, and peace. The literal translation of the statement in English is: ‘May the spirit of Christmas spread the happiness, love, and peace. Celebrate the Christmas with fun and party. Merry Christmas.’
10. Christmas ko atmiyata le hajur ko Ghar Maya ra ramailo le sadhai gunji rakhos. Dherai dherai subhakamana. क्रिसमसको अत्मियता ले हजुर को घर माया र रमाइलो ले सधै गुन्जि राखोस्। धेरै धेरै शुभकामना
This statement is again dedicated towards the upliftment of the atmosphere of the house. The statement shows the speaker wanting to create a warm and soothing environment in the receiver’s house. It also tries to show the spiritual capacity of the Christmas to create the ambienve of love and fun that will forever reverberate in the house. It means that speaker wants the fun and love to forever in the house. The literal translation of the statement in English is “May the spirit of the Christmas warn your home with love and fun. Have a blessed Christmas, I wish you a many many merry Christmas”
11. Timro harek kam safal rahos harek paila ma safalta le angalos. Timilai Christmas ko subhakamana khusi ra ramailo rahos timro Christmas. तिम्रो हरेक काम् सफल रहोस् हरेक पाइला मा सफलता ले अङालोस्। तिमिलाई क्रिसमसको शुभकामना खुसि र रमाइलो रहोस् तिम्रो चृस्त्मस्।
The literal translation of this statement is “May the success will hug you on every day and in everything you do. Merry Christmas and Wishing you a wonderful Christmas filled with happiness and fun” the statement tries to convey the message through this Christmas wish to the loved ones that their life on each day gets new success and that your life will be forever successful and filled with love, happiness and joyous times.
12. Afno pyaro ghar pariwar nata ra mitra sanga bitauneyo Christmas chad le sadhai harsha bhagwan ko mahima failairahos. आफ्नो प्यारो घर परिवार नाता र मित्र सङ बिताउने यो क्रिसमस ले सधै हर्ष भगवान् को महिमा फैलाइरहोस्।
This Christmas wish encourages people to a spent time of Christmas with the friends and family so that the Christmas will forever spread the cherished moments and gods unbelievable deeds. The literal translation of the statement is as follows “Christmas is a special time to enjoy with all your loved ones, spreading divinity and cheer around Merry Christmas.”
13. Hajur ko ghar ra man sadhai sukha le bhariyos yo chad ko bela yehi mero Christmas ko Subhakamana. हजुर को घर र मन सधै सुख ले भरियोस् यो चाड को बेला येहि मेरो क्रिसमसको शुभकामना।
The literal translation of the statement is as follows: ‘May your heart and home be filled with all of the joys the festive season brings. Merry Christmas’. This statement tries to show the feeling of wanting someone to be happy for the rest of their life.
14. Christmas kosamaya ma maya dim, daya dim ra asirbadh pau. Yehi nai yo barsoko Christmas ko Subhakamana. क्रिसमसको समय मा माया दिम्, दया दिम् र आसिर्बाध् पाउ। येहि नै यो बर्ष को क्रिसमसको शुभकामना।
The statement slightly hints the idea that when you give love and when you show care then you will get its return in the form of blessing and you will forever remain happy. The literal translation of the statement is “Christmas is the time to touch every heart with love and care. Christmas is the time to receive and send blessings. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas.”
So here we have some expressions that you can tell in Nepali and it is always fun. The expressions given above is for saying “Merry Christmas” in Nepali. Since the festival is right in front of us and we have no time to learn anything except these, this page can be quite a help for you. Do not forget to write to us in our comment section and if you have any suggestions or expression that you have hard time learning, then feel free to tell us. Please go to our page and like and share if possible.